4.03.2015

A Staffordshire Easter

“Be daring, be different, be impractical; be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers.”

- Cecil Beaton



Well it has been a while, hasn’t it?  Nothing like a holiday table to bring me out of blog hibernation.  My apologies for the radio silence - life, as it were, as well as some good things on the horizon so pardon my sporadic absences.  Never fear though, as an avid IGer, you can always catch me fancying about over there.

In the spirit of good ol’ Cecil, my Easter table this year is anything but practical and safe.  I sort of waited until the last minute, thinking that I would do a rerun of my blue Chinoiserie table from a few years ago.  But in a frenzy of inspiration yesterday, I switched gears entirely. Why not gather all my Staffordshire together in a riot of color to celebrate EasterColor me happy.










Happy Good Friday.  Hope your Easter weekend is colorfully happy.


All design, styling, and photos by Emily Vanderputten


kisses,  mrs.  
 

7 comments:

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I would love to tell you that I am not the least bit envious of your collection. *sigh* That would be a big fib though. Beautiful!

Simply LKJ said...

Fabulous table setting! Love it.

Lucy and Jenn said...

Very inspired! I love how it's possible to mix and match these pieces and create so many different looks. Chinoiserie can work any time of year! Chinoiserie Easter Table

Kate Collins said...

Such a fab table!!! It would be an absolute delight to dine there. You've got some lucky guests coming your way.

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

what a beautiful table!!! Love it, and the photographs!

Kim said...

OOH, I have missed you! Happy late Easter ... and way to go shaking things up around here!!

stevenjared0853 said...

How lovely Staffordshire Easter!! I just loved it. Now I am thinking to use the Easter theme for the family holiday party that I am thinking to host on the coming weekend. Thanks a ton dear for the theme inspirations. Keep sharing such inspirational posts!