12.20.2013

A Mini Holiday Home Tour of Chez V

Seasons Greetings, my friends.  This holiday season has been something.  A lot of good stuff interspersed with plenty of chaotic stress in pulling everything together.  I’ll get there.  As most of my Insta friends know, I have been decking the halls ‘round here.  I plan on taking you on a mini holiday at home tour of Chez V over the next few days.  Today we shall begin with the outside.



 


One of the most asked about features at Chez V is the Christmas Tree Porch Canopy of which I have been feeding sneak peeks on IG.  Well, people, here it is in all its glory.  I have done this twice before, and it never gets any easier.  Total pain in the ass territory but oh so worth it.  Click here for last year’s incarnation along with the story behind it.
































Pretending that we have escaped to Narnia, we don ours furs and often enjoy a light meal under the green, twinkling canopy even in the cold as the canopy tends to draw onlookers.  Because who doesn’t love an impromptu party during the holidays?!  If you have any questions regarding where, why, how, or when winetime is, feel free to ask in the comments.  I try to respond to all comments, as long as you are not a ‘no-reply’ status.

Cheers to you & yours!

kisses,  mrs. V

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your canopy is pretty impressive! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

How lovely. I am dying over your cocktail styling. Wish I lived closer. I guess you don't feel the cold after a few glasses? Pretty door.

Meg@OliverandRust said...

no question about wine time as judging by my left hand holding a half empty glass it's now. however that green canopy, holy bananas! love it

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

Very pretty! I would be the wimp with my wine looking out the window. I don't do cold very well.

Unknown said...

Love your home and that canopy is magazine material! Wishing you the happiest of holidays and the best to you in the New Year! xoxo Nancy

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

Love your home as is but decorated for the holiday? so warm and beautiful!! xo