4.12.2012

Tales From the Projects - DIY Monogrammed Espadrilles


Those Who Don’t Have, Make Do…

You would think that I was a born and bred Southern girl for as much as I adore a good monogram.  In a fit of compulsion creativity the other day, I decided to add a custom touch to my new espadrilles.



Of course, in an alternate reality, I would much prefer a bespoke pair of Stubbs& Wootton slippers.  Heck, I would even settle for a pair of those new monogrammed Jack Rogers in navy.

My present reality, however, dictates that sometimes I have to get a little crafty when it comes to bespoke touches.  Necessity is the mother of invention, I say.  And yes, I find it ‘necessary’ to monogram nearly everything.

A pictorial DIY of sorts:







I am officially in love with them.  Sometimes ‘making do’ feels a heck of a lot more gratifying than just ‘having.’

All photos by me
kisses,  mrs. V

No comments: