6.20.2012

Summer - Where Entertainment Takes on a Whole New Meaning


Summertime is Happening.  Is it Over yet?

Just a pop in to let you know that we are alive and well over here.  Juggling flaming nails and doing the can can to keep this one entertained so that I don’t lose my marbles.  Thankfully one of my dearests from ATL is here with her two kiddos to provide much needed diversion for the Monster.  This one can be a handful.

Hammy Hambone.  Clearly, with no manners.

I love love love having her and her kiddos at Chez V and wish so very much that she lived right down the street.  It has been lovely entertaining them for the last 3 days.  Now if only I had a plan for Monster-tainment when they leave.  Is Summer over yet because I have a chair to finish? !
All photos and layouts by mrs. V
kisses, mrs. V

2 comments:

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

good lord i feel your pain.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

It's "One Day At A Time" around my house...until school starts.