3.09.2012

Personal Stationary


Thank You’s for aThank You and a Thank You
My inner Emily Post is so proud at this moment.  I made my darling cousin a set of personalized stationary for her graduation from The Ohio State University a few months ago.  Way to go, NatsNot only did I promptly receive a handwritten thank you from her on one of the new notes, she recently ordered some stationary for her boss and her director as a thank you gift for her internship.  What a great way to show appreciation.  And who doesn’t love something with your name on it?!



I think it is a great gesture and shows maturity on her part as a young woman beginning her career.  So proud.  And I think they turned out super cute.  Classic, simple, and tailored to each woman’s personality.  Nat, hope the ladies enjoy them as much as I did making them!  Thank you!






Thumbs Up or Down will resume next week.  I am too busy at the moment to be judgy!
kisses,  mrs. V

1 comment:

Ntsocaris said...

I know it sounds so lame to say THANK YOU for the thank yous but, thank you! The ladies LOVED them. It was the perfect gift to give.

Your such a wonderful cousin that I look up to in so many ways. I am so happy that you now are sharing your talent for others to see. Each dish, party and project you put your mind to turns out PERFECT!

I miss you Cousin and thank you again. Muah!