7.16.2012

Life at Chez V - Talk About Pop Culture


Let’s Talk Pop Culture

Has anyone watched thisPanic inducing.  I had nightmares for two days.  The level of disfunction is mindblowing.


And speaking of habits, I am finally catching up my dvr - because there is NOTHING on television - and refueling my Bravo addiction.  More Rosie. Less Teresa.  Less Ramoner.  Am I the only one who thinks Heather is dude looks like a lady-ish?  

via


Next up, SYTYCDI admit to loving this show almost as much as margaritas.


On my bedside table you will not find 50 shades of anything.  Not because I object to the subject matter.  I’m all for reading whatever floats your man in the boat. I simply prefer to read well-written books.   I just finished this and now have a gaping, throbbing hole in the middle of my chest.  As a child of the 80s and parents who owned a hair salon, I grew up in this reality.


Next, I plan to read these…

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

And if I could get to the movies I would be running to see this




because that is one of my favorite movies of all time.  The end.

All layouts by mrs. V
kisses, mrs. V

2 comments:

Wendy said...

George R. R. Martin's series "A Song of Fire and Ice". Book 1 is A Game of Thrones, which is the title of the an HBO series based on the books. I'm approximately 200 pages into book 2, A Clash of Kings, and I am completely in love with the story. It's well written, and the storylines are amazing. I highly recommend it.

mrs. V | Chez V said...

Agreed, Stank. I have read them all. Very good. I have also read Fevre Dream by Martin as well.