10.01.2014

It's ORC Time Again!



Hey guess what?!  I am going to join the design rabble once again and link up for The One Room Challenge™ linking event.  Make no mistake – it is pure torturous anxiety tackling a room in 6 weeks.  But I love every stinkin second of the pressure and connecting with so many of you.  You can click on the ORC button on my side bar to see my previous two rooms. So, why don’t you join me in the fun?  It is not too late to put on your big person panties.  Guess I better inform the mister.

Meanwhile, have you been checking out all the inspiration from the 20 featured design bloggers participating?  Some serious talent, my friends.  Linda, you’ve outdone yourself again.  It’s like Christmas in the land of blogs.



Check back with me tomorrow morning to see which room I have chosen to tackle this time.  Cannot wait to see who else will join the fray!

All design, photos, and styling by Emily Vanderputten
kisses,  mrs. V

2 comments:

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with! From the looks of that bedroom below I'm sure it'll be a dream of a space!

Xx- Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

alison giese Interiors said...

All I can say is you BRAVE, gurl! I'll enjoy the mayhem. ;)
ag