2.15.2012

A Dose of Visual Goodness



Monster Down
We’ve got a sick kiddo over here at Chez V so it will be a brief one today.  A lot of this is happening mixed in with plenty of squeezy hugs. 





I feel a huge gaping hole in my being when the Monster is sick.  So frustrating when I can’t do much to relieve her coughing/hacking business.  When I was a kid and had bronchiocroupfluenzaitis every other day, I am fairly certain the doctor instructed Mom to give me hot toddys with honey.  But according to people who know things, I can’t give her any cough medicine.  So cruel.  Yeah, yeah, I know all about the studies blah blah blah, and I am determined to do the best for my little girl, but all the same, I wish there was something I could to alleviate her symptoms which prevent her from doing all the necessary little things to heal, like sleeping, eating and drinking.








We are on day 3 of no sleep around here and it is getting sporty, folks.  In the meantime, I will leave you with the only thing I can administer, a dose of visual goodness.

by Raul Martins - lamps, mirrors and console!

by Raul Martins - mirror is bananas and I love the pedestals

by Jorge Vazquez - that bench!  buffalo check modernizes that leggy lass
by Raul Martins - all about inky colors these day
by Jorge Vazquez - sort of obsessed with everything in this space

All interior images from Nuevo Estilo.
kisses,  mrs. V

No comments: