2.20.2012

Gift Tags - Wine tags, Host & Hostess, Birthday


Gift Tags for the Sauce and Such


Where did the weekend go There was a flurry of activity at Chez V although some of my plans got sidelined, like attending a party - boo! But while I was stuck at home I knocked out a lovely glass hurricane for a client and I hatched new plans.  These are part of them.



Meet my newest line of paper goods - wine tags.  Perfect way to embellish a wine bottle for that last minute invite.  Don't forget your hostess.  




Or host, for that matter - I even had some fun making some dude tagsIs my husband the only guy that says, ‘here, dude’ when asked to carry in that six pack of craft beer or nice bottle of KY bourbon that our host prefers?





In addition, I added a few others to include birthday gift tags, thank you notes, and some stationary.











Available for purchase very soon.  In the meantime, if you are interested in any you can email me at vivivdesign@gmail.com.


kisses,  mrs. V

No comments: